This item cannot be shipped. Pick up instore only.
The Power AGM NPCDP12V110AH Dual Purpose Car Battery will keep your car on the road for longer – built tough and reliable to withstand the harshest conditions. Also from the Power AGM family comes a product that is AGM, but also “under bonnet” rated. The AGM Dual Purpose has many size and polarity options. Ideal for 4WD start and dual battery setups.
2 year warranty – private use 1 year warranty – commercial use
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulphuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and thus immobilised.
Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position.
- Maintenance Free
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Water Proof and Spill Proof
- 24 Month Warranty
- Battery Type: Under Bonnet Dual Purpose Battery
- Voltage: 12
- CCA (Cold Cranking Amps): 800
- Ah (20hr): 110
- Dimensions: 306mm x 171mm x 214mm (LxWxH)
- Terminal Height: 214mm
- Terminal Type: M6 & SAE
- Weight: 31kg
- Usage: Starting